Wednesday, 2 April 2014

The next morning we went to visit some of the worlds most beautiful churches. Most of the worlds most beautiful churches, I think, are just off some of the Main Streets of Rome. The churches were  amazing, with paintings that looked like carvings and beautiful paintings of other things. We went back to the Hotel, stopping off for lunch at a Filipino Restaurant, where I had some really good pork. Dad and I stayed at the Hotel while Mum kept looking at churches. I had a really big ice-cream when Dad and I went out to do some laundry. I had lasagne again for dinner. After a big day I crashed into bed. 

We had organised a train to Lucca, where relatives on my Mums side live. We got up, quickly got    ready and were down at Termini in a flash. We had a change at Florence from were we would go to Lucca. Actually, my Nonno grew up in a town called Pesha, which is near Lucca, so my Dads relatives live near there too. My mums side is 0% Italian, but my Mums relatives just went there because it's a good place to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment