Esfahan
28th of February to the 3rd of March
When we got to Esfahan, we checked into our hotel, the Hasht be Hesht. We spent a while in our hotel room and then we went out for an evening stroll. We went into the Bazaar. Bazaar means market in Farsi. In Farsi they pronounce it Buzzar with emphasis on the Bu. After that we went back to our hotel room and I had a good nights sleep.
We woke up in the morning and ordered breakfast in our hotel room. After that we went to the Bazaar and strolled from the entrance to the end of it. We then went to a Mosque. It was amazing and it had a hall of pillars. We walked back the whole length of the bazaar. Then we had lunch at a traditional restaurant, like Abbassi. It was called Arshia. After that we just sat and relaxed in our hotel room for a while. Then we went for a walk and checked out the bridges. They were wonderful but there was no water where the river was supposed to be. We had a long walk round the city and Dad bought five big pieces of Persian Flatbread. When we came back to the hotel, I didn't need dinner, I'd already had a great meal of bread and ice-cream. Then I went to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment