Friday, 21 March 2014

We went to a bakers place that Dad had seen when he went out earlier that morning. They let him video them making the bread. It was amazing. They have balls of dough on one side and the oven on the other and they shape the little pieces of dough up until they become a large circle. They then put it in a revolving oven and continue doing that so it is very efficient. We came back to the hotel and I slept for a couple of hours. We then got the overnight train to Tehran. I slept most of the way and when I woke up, we were in Tehran. We went through the Bazaar, came out and it was time to go to the airport. I got on the plane, and before I knew it, I was in Istanbul!

No comments:

Post a Comment